- CAJUN FILET BISCUIT®You can’t argue with a classic. Our Cajun Filet Biscuit has become our signature item by combining the two things that made us famous: our perfectly breaded and seasoned chicken and our hand-made buttermilk biscuits.
- 4 PIECE CHICKEN SUPREMES™ COMBOAn all-time favorite. Four pieces of our juicy, boneless, whole-breast select tenderloin filets, seasoned to perfection and served up hot and fresh with a made-from-scratch buttermilk biscuit, your choice of home-style fixin’ and a drink.
- BO'S CHICKEN SANDWICHBig, Bold and Hand-breaded with two thick pickles and creamy mayo. Simply the best chicken sandwich in town!
- POSITIONS AVAILABLE!Looking for a job or a career with this location, which is independently owned and operated by a Bojangles' Franchisee? Click here to apply on their application webpage!
- DOWNLOAD OUR APPWhen cravings call, make sure Bo’s on your phone. Download the app for the Southern flavors you love, right when and where you want them. Because ordering chicken ‘n biscuits shouldn’t ever be a bother. It’s never been easier to make it Bo time.
About Bojangles Elizabeth City
Bojangles’ began in 1977 and saw an opportunity to develop a quick-service restaurant chain based on three attributes: a distinctive flavor profile; wholesome, high-quality products made from scratch; and a fun, festive restaurant design with fast, friendly service. Bojangles’ of Elizabeth City’s core menu is: distinctive, flavorful chicken made with a special blend of seasonings and served with hot, fresh buttermilk biscuits and one-of-a-kind fixin’s like Bojangles’ Dirty Rice and Bojangles’ Cajun Pintos. Bojangles’ light, buttery, made-from-scratch biscuits serve as the basis for the best breakfast in the industry. From biscuit sandwiches filled with mouthwatering items like spicy chicken filets, seasoned sausage or steak, country ham, eggs and cheese, to sweet biscuits like our Bo-Berry Biscuits, no one does breakfast like Bojangles’ of Elizabeth City. That’s why Bojangles’ serves breakfast all day, every day.