Get a FREE Bo’s Chicken Sandwich in our app when you place your first order!
Bojangles Fredericksburg, VA
9815 Hospital Blvd Fredericksburg, VA 22408 US
|Day of the Week||Hours|
Featured Menu Items
- BO'S CHICKEN SANDWICHGet a free Bo’s Chicken Sandwich when you place your first order in the app. Hurry and redeem your juicy, crispy new favorite.
- IS IT BREAKFAST YET?Get things started with the most important combo of the day—our Sausage Egg & Cheese Biscuit with Bo-Rounds and a drink.
- GET MORE FLAVORFrom our kitchen to your table. Get a 3pc Dinner with a leg, 2 thighs, 2 fixins and a made-from-scratch biscuit and enjoy more of our real deal Southern flavor.
- POSITIONS AVAILABLE!Looking for a job or a career with this location, which is independently owned and operated by a Bojangles' Franchisee? Click here to apply on their application webpage!
- DOWNLOAD OUR APPWhen cravings call, make sure Bo’s on your phone. Download the app for the Southern flavors you love, right when and where you want them. Because ordering chicken ‘n biscuits shouldn’t ever be a bother. It’s never been easier to make it Bo time.
About Bojangles Fredericksburg
Bojangles’ began in 1977 and saw an opportunity to develop a quick-service restaurant chain based on three attributes: a distinctive flavor profile; wholesome, high-quality products made from scratch; and a fun, festive restaurant design with fast, friendly service. Bojangles’ of Fredericksburg’s core menu is: distinctive, flavorful chicken made with a special blend of seasonings and served with hot, fresh buttermilk biscuits and one-of-a-kind fixin’s like Bojangles’ Dirty Rice and Bojangles’ Cajun Pintos. Bojangles’ light, buttery, made-from-scratch biscuits serve as the basis for the best breakfast in the industry. From biscuit sandwiches filled with mouthwatering items like spicy chicken filets, seasoned sausage or steak, country ham, eggs and cheese, to sweet biscuits like our Bo-Berry Biscuits, no one does breakfast like Bojangles’ of Fredericksburg. That’s why Bojangles’ serves breakfast all day, every day.