Coming Soon - Bojangles Elgin, SC
903 Spears Creek Ct Elgin, SC 29045 US
|Day of the Week||Hours|
- SIZZLIN’ STEAK BISCUITSDon’t forget about our juicy, tender Steak Biscuit, smothered with a flavorful, country-fried crust. Order now and get one cooked to perfection.
- BO'S CHICKEN SANDWICHGet a free hand-breaded Bo’s Chicken Sandwich in our app today. Hurry and redeem your juicy, crispy new favorite.
- PUT A BO ON ITOrder a Holiday Big Bo Box tonight and make the season a little brighter — and simpler. Gift-wrapped with hand-breaded chicken, made-from scratch biscuits, your choice of fixins and a half gallon of Tea. If only all holiday shopping were that easy.
- Positions AvailableLooking for a job or a career with this location, which is independently owned and operated by a Bojangles' Franchisee? Click here to apply on their application webpage!
- Download our AppWhen cravings call, make sure Bo’s on your phone. Download the app for the Southern flavors you love, right when and where you want them. Because ordering chicken ‘n biscuits shouldn’t ever be a bother. It’s never been easier to make it Bo time.
About Coming Soon - Bojangles Elgin
Bojangles began in 1977 and saw an opportunity to develop a quick-service restaurant chain based on three attributes: a distinctive flavor profile; wholesome, high-quality products made from scratch; and a fun, festive restaurant design with fast, friendly service. Bojangles of Elgin’s core menu is: distinctive, flavorful chicken made with a special blend of seasonings and served with hot, fresh buttermilk biscuits and one-of-a-kind fixin’s like Bojangles Dirty Rice and Bojangles Cajun Pintos. Bojangles light, buttery, made-from-scratch biscuits serve as the basis for the best breakfast in the industry. From biscuit sandwiches filled with mouthwatering items like spicy chicken filets, seasoned sausage or steak, country ham, eggs and cheese, to sweet biscuits like our Bo-Berry Biscuits, no one does breakfast like Bojangles of Elgin. That’s why Bojangles serves breakfast all day, every day.