Download the Bojangles App For Exclusive Offers!
Bojangles Greensboro, NC
1501 Spring Garden Street Greensboro, NC 27412 US
|Day of the Week||Hours|
Featured Menu Items
- SO GOOD WE GAVE IT A SIDEKICKGet two Sausage & Egg Biscuits for just $5 for a limited time at your local Bojangles. Made from scratch, never frozen and always delicious. Available for a limited time at participating locations while supplies last. Not available on the Bojangles app or on Bojangles.com
- COME IN AND COOL OFFTap the app and sip on a classic like our Legendary Sweet Tea or fill up on brand new, ice cold beverages like Starry and Pepsi Zero Sugar.
- WHY CHOOSE?Introducing Bo’s Carolina Gold Chicken Sandwich and Bo’s BBQ Chicken Sandwich—so good, you’ll want to try both. Get yours now for a limited time!
- POSITIONS AVAILABLE!Looking for a job or a career with this location, which is independently owned and operated by a Bojangles' Franchisee? Click here to apply on their application webpage!
- DOWNLOAD OUR APPWhen cravings call, make sure Bo’s on your phone. Download the app for the Southern flavors you love, right when and where you want them. Because ordering chicken ‘n biscuits shouldn’t ever be a bother. It’s never been easier to make it Bo time.
About Bojangles Greensboro
Bojangles’ began in 1977 and saw an opportunity to develop a quick-service restaurant chain based on three attributes: a distinctive flavor profile; wholesome, high-quality products made from scratch; and a fun, festive restaurant design with fast, friendly service. Bojangles’ of Greensboro’s core menu is: distinctive, flavorful chicken made with a special blend of seasonings and served with hot, fresh buttermilk biscuits and one-of-a-kind fixin’s like Bojangles’ Dirty Rice and Bojangles’ Cajun Pintos. Bojangles’ light, buttery, made-from-scratch biscuits serve as the basis for the best breakfast in the industry. From biscuit sandwiches filled with mouthwatering items like spicy chicken filets, seasoned sausage or steak, country ham, eggs and cheese, to sweet biscuits like our Bo-Berry Biscuits, no one does breakfast like Bojangles’ of Greensboro. That’s why Bojangles’ serves breakfast all day, every day.